Boku no Marie - Vol. 8 Ch. 86 - Young Master!!

Group Leader
Absolute, self-sacrificing loyalty and obedience can be a good thing, but when done for the wrong reasons can be a total disaster.

Logic tells me that if this plot works out as planned, Yoshino will wind up being hated by the new Madame of Mitsuishi. Of course, with 20/20 spoiler insight, I know this isn't what happens, but still.

Dex-chan lover
Seems to me that if there's a bed she should be crawling into, it's "Young Master"'s. That's where her heart is.

Group Leader
@Purplelibraryguy - BTW, the title translated as "Young Master" is:

坊っちゃん (ぼっちゃん / bocchan) = (n) (1) (hon) son (of others)/boy/young master/(2) green young man from a well-to-do family/young man innocent of the ways of the world/(P)/

As indicated in the chapter, Mamoru feels a bit weirded out being called that by a girl who is probably 8-10 years his junior. But then again, we also see an example in the chapter where Yoshino speaks distinctly "old" for her age. All of which led me to use the rather formal sounding "young master" as the translation.

Next up: Finish the last two chapters of Noel no Kimochi, removing it from my plate at last.

Users who are viewing this thread