Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Wow.... so she will just let his life be this shitty after saving her? I hope Karma hits her hard with that boyfriend.

It was kind of a turn off already that Yamasaki wouldn't ever tell why he killed in the first place, but now I can feel where this is going.
I hope we won't have to read through what seems like a new "MC torture" bad narrative.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda the same reaction with Boku Dake ga Inai Machi,
Boy, you saved her from one hell not just to trap her in to another one.

Well at least he stands up when his friend (the girl that fall) accused him at least he's not just standing still

Dex-chan lover
i, for once, dont think its that bad that she has a lover, like the whole thing the mc is doing is protecting her so she can have a normal life, my only problem is if the bf learns about him and tries to ''defend'' her from him

hopefully at least she can be his support, even 1 person is better than none

So everyone in the comments is calling her a bitch but it’s been a long time since that incident and she should be allowed to move on with her life. Yeah, he should have just told the truth about why the murder took place in the first place but that doesn’t mean that she’s obligated to love him for it. With that said, lowkey bitch move to meet up with him without telling him and giving him false hope.

Users who are viewing this thread