Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

@Franxx

Yeah, what can be wrong with a young teenage girl who have been abused and threatened by a teacher ? I really don't know...
Above all in a country where a victim brings as much shame as a culprit.

If you think that it's easy to deal for such a girl, that's good for you, probably mean you had a truly happy life without big traumas.

Fed-Kun's army
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

THIIII STUUUUUUPIIIIIID FUCKKKKINNNNNGH BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOOOOOOEOEOEOOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEEOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAICHI HI WO

She needs to tell him, so all the despair and depression can hit him all at once. When that happens if he manages to break through all that then he'll become an absolute mega chad with no emotions.

@Franxx

She isn't a bitch.
At most, you can say she's a coward who doesn't have the courage to stand out for the MC (and also to tell him she loves someone else).
But again, from someone who suffered such a trauma, that's something you can totally understand, even if you aren't pleased with that.

Oh of course, I know everyone will pretend they would be heroes at her place, and do everything right. Not caring their life could be definitly crushed after that.
That's so easy to say when you never met a true life situation close to that one. People always see themselves as heroes until they face reality.

Aggregator gang
I don't care if she likes someone I'm just sad she gets to live this normal life while Takashi has to suffer when he was trying to protect her
The most I can say is she's a coward
I know she also had a hard time and got taken by that awful bastard of a teacher but I just can't help but feel sad and angry at the fact that he has to live this hellish life when trying to help and protect someone
Yes, he murdered someone but it's a logical reason for self-defense, he feels guilt too and believes this is all his fault
I have never experienced something to the point I can't say anything about it but what I hate to do most is to make someone I care about suffer to this awful degree
I'm just even more disappointed she couldn't say anything after 3 years
I also wished she said the truth for herself if not for him...

Dex-chan lover
I think i understand how mc feels.
He just want her to find happiness, doesn't care who is her boyfriend is.
As long as the one she chose is decent man that treasure her. Its enough for him.
MC is really awesome, really well written.

Fed-Kun's army
Her having someone else that she likes is irrelevant. The fact that she has allowed for this guy's life to be ruined when all she had to do is tell the truth about her rapist teacher is infuriating.

All I know, is that I hate her already. Shes a Coward. She basically holds the key to ease some ( a tiny portion) of his suffering ( at least trying to tell the truth) yet . . . at this stage I just hope the MC becomes one cold hearted dude.

I don't want to be insensitive, but can you really be fine with letting him suffer? How can you live with knowing truth and not speaking up about it? Him and his family are literally suffering in your stead! I feel like since she asked for his help at that time, she should stand up and help him out. Not fucking exchange numbers...and leading him on...it's such a shit apology

JSHDJSFHJFLMAOOOOOOOOOO YALL TRULY LIVE BEING RAPE APOLOGISTS HUH???????
anyways the way everything is so unrealistic...... like no way the police are that incompetent

Users who are viewing this thread