Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

*toxic switch ON! *

oooh the audacity of this bitch
you appear again in his life but this time with a mask on
oh you scared people found out that you were raped before?
I really hope mc won't end up with her
I hate her & maybe even more in the future but I hate the other people in this manga much more

Aggregator gang
I feel weird, mad, confused, frustrated, and all, but idk what i should do or how do i supposed to react at this series either..

Guess i'll just sleep right away

Dex-chan lover
merciful lord... please, how can one good deed get you THAT hard.

I honestly don't know who has it worse, his mom who is literally the only person that still talks him but at the same time hates him (hasn't been said but I can assume is that way) or him watching all the people he loves paying the price of his "sin".

Group Leader
I think her behavior is understandable cuz why would she want everybody to know that she was raped ?
Plus, I think, she’s kinda conflicted between fear and resentment because she saw him MURDER someone so his love can go THIS far and she feels like he suffer cuz of her not saying anything til now (even if we know that talking is a hard thing to do for rape victims).
The only thing that is really frustrating (outside the mom neverending suffering) is that we know that those new lies will only give birth to more complicated and sad consequences 🥺🥺

Whilst I can understand the idea that the trauma has zipped her lips closed, if anything all she is doing is creating more long term trauma for our poor MC here, also the gall to now even maintain lies to the MC
and have the position to almost pity the MC is just bloody disgusting as a human being.

Group Leader
@raidaaaan
in truth the killer is her
and the poor MC only took the guilt to 'help the maiden'
so she has a good debt to the poor guy and his family/friends because she destroyed their lives

Dex-chan lover
oof, the drama is only gonna get better it seems.

Alright, what's better than false hope?
Go girl, bring him up to the highest summit, and drop him from there.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, it's not like it's wrong of her to have a crush on someone else but leading him on like that is awful.

So..
I heard that she’s the actual killer
Like.. will we get to see that bitch suffer? I mean, IT BETTER BE cuz if not then fuck this shit.

And oh boi the fact that
he’s covering for that bitch’s crap
Like.. wtf bro, I really do not want to hate you lol.

Users who are viewing this thread