Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
@tk_rubait I don't actually know what happens it just says 32 chapters on the mangas main page so I assume that's where it ends (in 21 chapters)

Wait So he kept it a secret because of that?

I thought it because of the molesting thing, why would he keep the reason also a secret then? things could turn out much better that day if the only thing concerning MC mind is the killing, not the molesting

Nju

@rndm_npc I reread the chapter and I got that feeling too she's really just using him to make herself feel better. People should be responsible she shouldn't have talked to him in a whim.

Hes taking all the blame to himself. It was really her. What. What what what what what

Fed-Kun's army
Ah I see! His simp way of thinking is the reason he stupidly choose to lie & destroy the life of people around him
I bet if they tell the truth the girl won't be treated as harsh as him since she's a victim of that bastard teacher

Aggregator gang
I'm finding it harder to be sympathetic to Sasaki. Even if she doesn't remember killing that rapist, she knows why he's dead.

Fed-Kun's army
Alright, I was sympathetic with Sasaki in the begging, not understanding why people were hating on her. But she doesn't tell him anything, nothing at all, and she knows why the rapist is dead. Everything that's happened here is quite literally all her fault.

Fed-Kun's army
Yup heard a lot of criminal teenagers who did it because they thought they can escape the law/consequences.

Users who are viewing this thread