Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

So do people still hate the girl after this??? How??? What exactly is she doing wrong now according to you?

Dex-chan lover
@Gaporigo

It's like people just don't want to even try to understand shock and how the psychological trauma is affecting her and the MC. Shits wild.

Dex-chan lover
It really took them that long to realize that? None of them questioned why a girl was in the room at the same time the teacher was killed?

I could not hate both MC and the Girl or any other charcters exept for the Teacher

It's pretty good story progress tho imma look forward to the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
Even with all the nonsense happening in the manga i still wanna know where the hell the author is going with this story lmao, thanks for the frequent translations.

God almighty, after all the mc had done, the heroine doesn't even have the balls to reject the MC gently.

@Divol
@Tk_Rubait
Yeah, the ending is boring and not worth it. At least he gets to he with someone else, though I did hate the fact he still liked her till the very end.

She doesn't die but stays in the hospital for what looks to me a bit of a long time and she can't walk for some time, she only starts walking after the time skip, if I recall right.

Users who are viewing this thread