Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Leaves his crying mom alone to talk to Sasaki.
[ EVERYONE DISLIKED THAT ]

The MC is kinda becoming a bitch to me. Like why would you neglect your family for the FMC? Just speak up about what happened.

bruh, so if MC does confess, he’s going to say that Sasaki killed the teacher. Sasaki apparently has no memory of this and will say that MC lied. this whole thing is going to turn into an even bigger mess

Well even when the truth cames out in the end the MC family is already destroyed. I mean when his sister finds out the truth all the guilt of the the last 3 years will come crashing down on her and she can't exactly go "I'am sorry" anymore. So don't know what the ending is going to be but things are not going to go well for the MC when it comes to his family.

Dex-chan lover
@gsimy to be fair, the police couldn't do anything else once they got the confession. You can't waste time and resources in an already closed case just because you have a hunch when you're a cop.

So my fear is that the mother isn't going to make it out of the hospital, so she'll never learn the truth.

The other bit is, the rapist teacher's wife, who dropped the lawsuit, most likely found the pictures of Sasaki on her husband's phone and realized what happened. That's why she broke.

Bruh, was she really that pretty that you set your whole life on fire? Not just yours but your mom and sister's? What a simp. Completely useless all around.

Needless to say I'm dropping this series.

Go go go sir!!! We need more ppl like this journalist!!
@bobacorgi ikr, she doesnt even look interested in the mc, and looking for other ppl who is much cooler (the senpai). What a trash

Ok, this is just retarded.
I kinda get that he wants to protect his crush or whatever, but that is not just affecting him, but also his mother and sister.
If he was like a guy alone without parents so it would not affect them i would be ok with that, but obviously he's not, and his crush doesn't even love him in the first place, she's just pity of him and she's the main cause his life is ruined and even sometimes she tries to blame him because there's rumours in his school that might affect his perfect reputation.

Dex-chan lover
im guessing the wife found out about the rape, or maybe the teacher had raped more than one girl and the son brought evidence to light.

Greatest Simp. Also i hate this girl named Sasaki, she lived a good life when the MC and his whole family fuhhkin broke

This is only going to go one way: when push comes to shove, she will deny it all and he will be even more screwed. All of this ends when a picture of her getting raped gets leaked and now suddenly everyone gets on his side and tries to act like they weren't terrible people. If it doesn't go that way, I will be pleasantly surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread