Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
OH no no no

ixVTJXA.gif

@Goodfuckery I don't think they would tbh, why would he go out of his way to ruin his life some more after going through witness protection and such? Personally, if I saw the twitter account of some kid who went through all the trouble of changing identities, decided to start his own twitter with daily updates and then posted a picture of an assaulted school girl with some shitty caption i'd be thinking;

Hold up, wait a minute, something ain't right

Lmao, all of this is avoided if the investigators actually investigated the crime scene, why was there a mangled Phone on the ground, who was the girl in the crime scene, why did the boy explicitly revealed that he killed the teacher in the first place, what was the motive here?, and for them to resume the investigation after he was released in 3 years, kekw how the hell did the victim's son got a hold of an evidence of the crime scene. -_-

Fed-Kun's army
So the bad guy's just the "victim"'s son? How droll. and what a total non-reveal too.

When you didnt know how to move the story forward from the iceberg it's headed into so you add a detective that , in reality, wouldn't even give a shit about a years old case base on a hunch

the more i read this the more i hate sasaki. you really made an innocent boy, who risked his life protecting you, become ostracized and loathed by society so that no one would find out you were assaulted. being assualted is definitely something horrible and hard to deal with, but you basically framed an innocent person for murder so that you could be comfortable. fuck you sasaki.

Users who are viewing this thread