Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

t

what a simp. she doesn't even care about him.

Just want to spoiler the ending (READ IT WITH YOUR OWN RISKS)

The black hair girl (MC's co-worker) will going out with him

Dex-chan lover
Sasuga @RNDM_NPC

Damn, this kid goes to these lenghts to protect her?, although if we see it from a more objective point of view nothing good would come out from telling his mother.

I mean this guy is doing anything to protect his friend integrity , but won't even tell the truth to his own mother who got her life/bussiness destroyed like for real? That's one fcked up mofo XD

Spoiler : he will be together with his classmate instead his childhood friend....after all this, he waste his time

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
pls god let this guy have 1 person besides her mom that is at least neutral about him, like im not even asking for kindness i just want someone to not be actually stupid, like the ex-friends...how u gonna call her sister a slut to his face and not expect a violent reaction and then go oh wow see! he is a crazy fucker!

ffs if i find out that someone i knew had murdered someone i would like to know the whole fucking story, and if i wasnt close to that person like if it was someone from work i wouldnt go : OJH FUCK HES A KILLER, I BETTER ANTAGONIZE HIM AND ISOLATE HIM, IM SURE THAT WILL END UP WELL!

like mf justy dont interact with him, who the fuck sees a bear and goes oh shit a bear! lets throw stuff at him!.......like...bitch

Aggregator gang
This MC.. why did you protect that bitch? Also, are you out of your mind? Just tell your mom everything, she's your mom, the one who will still accepts you even after all that shit, smh MC

Group Leader
the black haired girl is reasonable: she mind her business and do not disturb other people

Aggregator gang
Breaking your mother’s heart by continuing to lie like that is an unnecessarily dickish move, you brat. Maybe he did deserve reform school.

This is the most retarted manga ive read in a while. Why doesn’t he just say that he killed the teacher because he was about to rape FMC??

Users who are viewing this thread