Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
how did he get the photo? not even cloning his number would work for that, i mean the one he took just there

Dex-chan lover
Oh for fuck's sake, all of their problems would be solved if they just communicated with one another like normal people.

Also, can't you flag that guy for falsely impersonating you? Tell the teachers or something that you're being blackmailed?! Come the fuck on!

@RNDM_NPC Isn't it weird that despite making up 1-2% of the population, there's always a psycho yandere lesbian love interest rival who just so happens to fall in love with the same person as the main character?

Aggregator gang
All of this to protect someone who only gives a damn about herself.

MC needs to realize that he ruined his life for someone who, while yes has been dealt a bad hand, really doesn't care about him. If she did she would have come clean to the authorities about what happened. Several people's lives are ruined because she refuses to tell the truth.

Dex-chan lover
FGS and here i was hoping the MC wouldn't be a fucking dumbass.
The guy is blackmailing you with evidence of his dad's fucking crimes. Tell the cops you idiot.
This whole "game" mini arc is going to piss me the fuck off I can already tell because it can be so easily avoided.

@starlightcitypro
To be fair she actually doesn't remember murdering the teacher due to trauma. But yeah they (either him or her) could've come clean about the rape and cleared most of the situation up.

Also yeah confession or not how the hell do the cops miss an SD card?

Dex-chan lover
@tamerlane Because he confessed and cops are notoriously lazy when they get confessions. Why bother doing any sort of detective work when the murderer walks in with the murder weapon and confesses?

@Tamerlane Honestly idk how,
Even if he confessed an investigation is a must. It was revealed in chapter 24 that the teacher's son had an SD or something.

It's just Japan being Japan. That's all haha.
@Tamerlane

Also, love how everyone flips out in the comment section after I upload. Pure entertainment.

Aggregator gang
So we can boil this all down due to lazy cops being lazy, huh?
Where's Chief Prosecutor Mitsurugi when you need him, these gumshoes need a cut to their monthly salaries.

I can’t wait to see those two detectives again
We’re about halfway through the manga already, right?

Users who are viewing this thread