Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't expecting this, i'm hyped to see how the author uses this developement

Fed-Kun's army
wtf
Well I got a little complaint
How am I supposed to try and relate to your feelings?
You're trying to ruin the life of someone that did murder at the age of 13 because he saw that your father had raped someone
How is that logical??? I can understand how conflicted you might be about that but how are your actions explainable????

Anyway, thank you Goddess Scans for translating! I wonder whats going to happen

Dex-chan lover
If I were her I wouldn't say that. Like you're alone with a clearly unstable man. There's a strong chance he'll attack you after hearing that. And if you die before you tell the police, your goal to clear Takashi's name will never come to pass. You will die, he will be a pariah and literally all this pain and suffering will be for nothing. It's just a REALLY REALLY bad idea to bring this up right now.

Double-page supporter
Did she just "steal" 2 years of his his life? Yes, she did.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly despite all the hate the FMC has been getting in the comments, I feel of our main duo she's actually been the one who has acted the more sensibly of the two.

Granted to cut our MMC some slack he was ostracized and treated as a dreg and had the shadow of the murder following him all the time whereas she had repressed the memories out of trauma and had a more "normal" (not going to say she didn't suffer through her own shit either since she still had to worry about the rape and whatnot). I'm glad she's willing to take initiative where "Boy A" isn't and go report the truth of everything to the cops regardless of the fallout as soon as she remembered. She's trying to be fair to not just him but everyone else involved while he is just unwittingly harming others by hiding the truth in his desire to "protect" her (granted I also feel part of him has just gone fuck it I'm already in this hellhole there is zero point to telling the truth at this point).

Aggregator gang
so the plan of the teacher's son to prevent a rape confession is leaking the rape evidence.
"Don't say anyone you were raped or I'll upload the evidence to the internet, even thought I already did¨ what?

Users who are viewing this thread