Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Wait a fucking minute. He doesn't want the world to know what his father did, but he keeps the evidence? W h a t ?

Dex-chan lover
The author wants to portray this theme of secrecy and how it ruins people's lives but all of the characters keep secrets for retarded reasons, and don't do shit to fix their problems in a way that would be logically consistent with their characters so it all comes off as unlikable.

Like I can't empathize with the son because he won't do anything to atone for what he did to the MC probably, and so will instead ignore all the suffering he did to MC and instead 180 to direct his hate towards FMC

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh what’s the point of defending ur father who raped her just giving everyone the evidence for that when she confesses

The son is really starting to feel like a retarded poor man's Seto Kaiba. Just without the coolness and money.

i wonder if he is like
.... dude.....w..t..f...
ive spend my 2 years planing this sht to break takashi but ur actually the killer?
dude...seriusly... WTF

Guess we gonna see soon just how much of his father is in the son^^

Instead of displaying the blurred image, villain showed the real deal....
I bet he has the other 3 videos inside his phone

Like Father Like Son huh ? both had mental Illness or whatever and the way Sasaki-san said that she was the one who killed the killer was cool.

Users who are viewing this thread