Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Double-page supporter
@RNDM_NPC Yessss thank you his new work looks really good ive only seen the first 2 raw chapters but it definitely looks even better than this!

Double-page supporter
A certain previous chapter: Avenger to Self-appointing protector: ~I see you've learned a thing or two...
Now: we: ~we see you've learned your lesson and moral of story...?

This fuckin guy, the damage is already beyond repair. He waits until his entire family is fucked, his best friend life goes down the drain and everything is at it worst, to tell the truth? What’s the fuckin point? Sure, things might be a little easier, but your family and friends has already suffered, YOU have suffered, and for what? Now you tell the truth and put the girl you did this for, in the worst position, after the damage is done.

Fuck this bitch MC, he fucks his entire family and his best friend for a girl who cucked him, sad

Took him lot of ruined lives and a stabbed girl to realize his fuck ups. I know the ending but how is this supposed to fix anything?

Throwing your life for just a mere girl that is not worth protection. Ugh i still hate his stupidity.

And the new serialization, i got the feeling that it will have the same vibe like this one looool

Yes, do what you're supposed to do and spare me my braincells any further

Users who are viewing this thread