Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" - Vol. 4 Ch. 31

literally just finished the previous chapter and then this releases lol
this has been the worst manga I've read in a long time btw I just want to see how it ends

Dex-chan lover
I gotta say, Thank You Translator for keeping this up.

I don't know what exactly was the aim of the author but if it's as I assume then that would mean this is a story of a moron, doing moronic decisions from start to finish. If that was author's motive all along, then I commend him for doing a good job.

Otherwise, it's all very immature and could have been built up and developed in much better ways than what we've seen so far. Even with cultural differences and quirks.

Thank you for the fast uploads!
I always look forward to this being updated. Kinda sad to see this end but I’m glad it has a somewhat happy ending

Double-page supporter
Well ive already seen the last chapter after this so guess I'm done with this series thanks for the fast uploads 👍 and can't wait till y'all start this author's new work!

Dex-chan lover
That was fucking stupid. None of this makes any sense. This entire manga is nonsensical.

Should have ended by chapter 3

Dex-chan lover
That was fucking stupid. None of this makes any sense. This entire manga is nonsensical.

7/10 funny as fuck. can't wait until the authors next work is translated too.

Fed-Kun's army
The main character put his life and his family through hell for what exactly? She hasn't even bothered to corroborate his confession. Oh my they both suck

I love how it potrays the ugliness of society and never ending hell media have caused. This felt like something that happened in France instead of Japan.

Awesome, i don't know my IQ can go lower than it already is

Good work

Honestly, as much as people hate on this, for everyone doing illogical decisions.. thats.. kinda life isnt it? This started when booth of them where iirc 13 or 14 years ago, i dont think anyone here could have made any rational decisions about what happend at that age, yes its overly dramatic, BUT its not 100% illogical, especialy Boy A not confessing years later, at some point, you are just so caught up in your own lies, that you cant escape from it anymore, you know its wrong, but you try to justify it, with whatever means necesssery. As a child, they murderd someone, and on a snap, the boy decided to protect someone, at the cost of his own reputation, and that of his family and friends, he did a stupid thing, he continued to do stupid things, trying to justify his stupid decisions from all those years ago.

the Girl, obviosly she was scared, and considering her mothers reaction at times i kinda see why she would be unwilling to release the truth, evne just about the rape.

Thank you for the fast uploads translator! I kinda wished that they would end up together but this route will be for the better.

Fed-Kun's army
@Shindol I agree, Social media even made it worst! Government censorship should be applied to this kind of case at all cost. It should be settled by relatives or family members involved privately in court in which the wife of the victim and Boy A's mom did.
So yeah, it's the adopted son of the victim's fault in the 2nd place(1st place would be the rapist). Boy A did nothing wrong, I'm annoyed at him first but if you think about it, what he did was very reasonable.
This manga is a great read! It kinda hypes me up causing me to read some spoilers just like the others did, 8/10!
P.S. THINK BEFORE YOU CLICK!
P.P.S. That adopted son of the murdered victim should just commit seppuku right before her mother heals. She'll be crazy again once she knew what her stupid adopted son and the nightmare her husband both did.

Fed-Kun's army
@starlightcitypro no dude, the rapist and his adopted son put their lives to hell clear af! Imagine if that adopted son of the rapist was not adopted, this series already ended when Boy A is getting laid by that bitch. XD

Users who are viewing this thread