Boku wa Kimitachi wo Shihai suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 31

Group Leader
Battle Manga style sex needs to be a genre
There's that one manga with the pole master but no sex battle (but he needs to get horny to get stronger) and another one where the hero literally has to bang his enemies to purify them (not Kamui-san it's more fantasy / isekai), I forgot the names sorry :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
This might be a stupid question but is nobody worried about the situation anymore of being stuck at this school? Lol
It's just that there's nothing that can be done about it - at least, not with what they have available to them.

Maybe if they had a Mad Scientist type of character in the mix, like Washu from Tenchi Muyo or Satome Hakase from Negima, but they don't.

So for the time being, they just focus on the one thing they can do: survive until someone on the outside can get the barrier open.

Dex-chan lover
The first few chapters looked like it was going to be an erotic psychological thriller revenge manga which didn't really hook me up, but I skipped ahead and read the latest chapter (this one) and it made me interested enough to read the whole thing in one sitting.

Users who are viewing this thread