Boku wa Kimitachi wo Shihai suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 34

MD@Home
She's frustrated because she's not getting beaten up anymore.

Dex-chan lover
At this point, why bother with any pretense? They're trapped together and they have needs that need to be met. Why not just be frank about it?

Dex-chan lover
At this point, why bother with any pretense? They're trapped together and they have needs that need to be met. Why not just be frank about it?
I know, right? The most unbelievable thing in this story is how it's taken them 34 chapters and however many months it's been in-universe to finally just be honest with each other and admit that they all want to have a basketball tournament.

Dex-chan lover
I would love to have this story with decent drawn characters instead of these loli looking ones

Dex-chan lover
Man, when I first started reading this, it felt like things were gonna go in a really bad direction.

Not that things are gonna be smooth sailing from here on out, but at least now it doesn't have the feeling of fucked-up people doing fucked-up things for the sake of being fucked-up.

Now it's more like everyone's got their own psychological baggage, and they're doing somewhat questionable things, but for very good reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread