Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A"

Lol, this story is hilarious in its consequences. As the Joker would say - "you get what you fucking deserve!".

How are y’all spamming 1 stars complaining that a tragedy manga has a tragedy plot?

Dex-chan lover
Anyways based off the raws
It seems like the secret does come clean. MC ends up with the black haired chick who showed up at the end of Ch. 6 and he reconciles with the blonde chick. The Senpai dude that blonde chick likes also doesn't seem like a bad guy either. Off course I don't actually read Japanese and I only read the final 5 chapters, so I'm just going off images.

Damn girl everything would have been fine if she could just say what transpired that day. She is just pitying him. She saw how her mom treated his mom that day when she begged the FMC's mom to tell the truth but even now FMC doesn't have the courage to tell the whole world how the teacher was at fault. She doesn't want to take responsibility but wants every responsibility for the MC to take

Dex-chan lover
Fuck dude this manga is making me feel all sorts of uncomfy, like seriously i felt like crying every page and FFS THE FUCKING NTR VIBES ARE HITTING ME HARD, but hopefully the tomboy gets the juice in the end.

The next release will take some time but to make up for the delay, it will be a double release ( CH 9 + CH10 )~!!
Edit: Nvm, I love seeing the comment section raging, so I will try to drop ch9 today lol.

The MC is shit, for a girl who can't even tell truth he is letting his family suffer for a shit he hasn't done.

Honestly at this point I am mad at both the dude and the girl.

I feel.many are pissed off at the girl, but look it from this way. She was raped at 13 yo and then a dude comes and kills a person in front of her. I would have a damn heavy PTSD to not think about the shit. Also its been 3 years like why should she wait for our simp protagonist.

Now the dude is a special piece of cake. Wtf does he has white prince syndrome to the point that he cant tell his own family. I feel this is going to go dark for our protagonist where he develops a dark obsession for the girl, but lets see.

If im being 100% honest. I really hate the girl. I know I shouldn't be so hateful towards her but everytime she shows up I have this intense feeling of hatred build up inside of me to the point where I could end up breaking my table in half. And the guy isn't that much better. He keeps putting himself and his family in harms way all because he didn't want to confess what actually happened! When this chapter up dates I have to watch cute stuff before and after. It's a vicious cycle.

Dex-chan lover
i can't exactly read chinese but can someone spoil how are the mc's relation with the girl he protected afterwards?

Okay I am seeing this constant release hatred towards the FMC for rather dumb reasons. Well I know that it seems like the MMC is suffering for her, but NO! That is not the entire case ( Though she is kind wrong for hiding the truth) . The reason behind their sufferings is the society. The society that believes that instead of delivering justice, they should blame the victim that has been wronged. The society is the main villain here. So calling her a bitch is totally wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread