Boku no Omega yo Samenaide

TW: Rape

Attn: artists, mangakas, manwhagas, etc.

No means stop. Stop means stop. If your character continues despite these protests it's rape, regardless of the universe setting. When you attempt to romanticize this, you are perpetuating rape culture.

This is why you shouldn’t let random strangers into your house. Never know if the rando turns out to be a rapist. He’ even victim blaming. Urk.

Contributor
Holy shit, I heard about ABO from that Lindsay Ellis video, but I didn’t know that it was popular enough for Japanese artists to start adopting.

Lmao there are litteraly thousands of omegaverse yaoi manga 🤣 it has been like super popular for like the past five years.

Yep. Get out. Smiling so easy after hearing someone loss the job that they love so much. Makes me angry.

First of all, thank you so much for this translation!
Second, I quite not enjoy omegaverse. I always give it a shot in case I may find somethig really cute like 'Tadaima, Okaeri' but this one was pretty ugh.
The rape part is something that I got disgustingly accustomed to so I'm not going to put it as the 'ugly part', BUT THE PART ABOUT LOOSING HIS JOB. And Reiji offered to take care of him because it is what is expected of their relationship. Also very toxic all that shitty thing about being possessive because you love them ¬-¬. I only tolerate so much of this stupidity in one single manga. It is omegaverse, after all

Users who are viewing this thread