Boku no Orion

Contributor
Ooh this premise looks really promising!~♪
And the cover is really pretty too LUL

Contributor
Ok this manga is cute AF. Samon-kun may think Koito-chan is unattractive but she's as pure as a meowing pile of kittens playing in a ray of sunlight. CUTE. AS. FUCK. I TELL YOU!

I got the impression early on that the main characters of this manga feel like the flat side characters, supporting or antagonistic, to the main character's story in typical tropey shoujo dramas; I haven't really read stories with MCs like these, and whether it's the premise or their personalities or a mish-mash of the two, something about it works and I find it really refreshing.

This story is very much about self-esteem, and what better place and with better characters than in the youth of high school love and confusion? I'll be waiting updates, thank you so much for the scanlation LemonadeScans!

finally a shoujo manga with unique character personality and interesting character background story, looking forward for the next update

Let me correct something
This is not shoujo to begin with, it is published on You magazine for Josei

Seriously, I really love josei and seinen more than shoujo or shounen
They are and this kind of manga definitely my cup of tea
It's always spinning on self-esteem, revamping, contemplation, deep perspective, and its complexity.

Great concept, fresh and beautiful art too.

Thanks for Lemonade who picked this up, I really want to read it but didn't have time to read and bought the raw

Loving this manga so far.. the fact that it’s based off the male perspective makes it even better. It’s not your typical love at first sight and cliche romance. The male lead is flawed and doesn’t shy away from the fact that he is. I can’t wait to see his character development and how he decides to change. The main female lead is adorable and relatable so far I am addicted and can not wait for the next chapter. Thank you Lemonade Scans for picking it up ?

Dex-chan lover
Lol, what is this. it just feel so weird. the two girl is not have any common sense at all. do the blonde girl shameless. i don't think people act like that

Dex-chan lover
This...this is bad for my heart but I still want more of it

Thank you so much for translating this :)

I really like all of this mangaka's works. They are pretty well thought out.

Contributor
I am so glad I chanced upon this title. Love the male perspective of a popular male MC for a change. His approach to friendship and connections is refreshingly realistic, and his awkward path to realizing his feelings for Koito makes me grin from ear-to-ear. Plus, it's entertaining to see Mr. Cool Guy pining for an adorably clueless girl.

Contributor
I'm pretty sure this manga is veering towards Psychological/Thriller territory with the development in the recent chapters.

oof chapter 5 is where this gets dropped. really not enjoying the creepy route this took

Thanks for the translation! Can't wait for the next chapter!
I really hope this won't end up with NTR and/or horror.

Dex-chan lover
vQQvYhw.jpg

wow! Her best friend is a creepy stalker! I feel sorry for her. Hope she finds out soon what a weirdo he is.

Users who are viewing this thread