Boku no Orion

That Neko dude is creepy as fuck. Koito is so precious, her smile is just everything! Please get away with him!

after neko came in my interest completely dropped. completely unnecessary addition to the story -_-

Okay I originally liked this but... isn’t this author doing a lot of victim blaming? Is it trying to imply that consistent blackmail, isolation and gaslighting is okay because Neko feels kinda lonely too sometimes??

What a garbage morality to espouse. I should have known from the second Neko was drawn as a hot dude that the author would make sure he’d have absolutely zero consequences for his actions.

Group Leader
I dont think that the author is going to excuse gaslighting like this. Unfortunately this is how irl people react to abusive relationships quite often.

Uhh i mean at least I hope thats what they're trying to do. I have hope seeing the themes and writing in the authors other work

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

f no

Group Leader
It's too bad we aren't allow to give negative ratings here on mangadex. Rating this a "1" is far too generous. If you're prone to flipping tables in anger at the way an author tries to manipulate you into feeling empathy for a complete asshole of a character, I'd stay far, far away from this series.

Kill neko.
He is a piece of shit and deserves all the bad karma coming to him.
I also dislike how some characters try to justify this little cunt and then kinda blame the mc for judging that his behavior is bad.
Neko is a criminal, there is no way around this.
Please, someone tag me when Neko gets his well deserved karma.
Hope he goes to jail and drops "something".

I feel disgusted, I really feel disgusted by what that piece of shit has done to her.
BUT ALAS the almighty heroine sees him as the one who really needs help.

edit
just read the latest chap and it is still not right, being kind is different

She's so tiny. If I were a cop I'd stop them because it looks like he's kidnapping a child.

Also, THIS IS A PSA, It's not your job to fix someone's life, it's not your job to be their "light" it's not your job to save the. Take care of yourself, and don't take someone's bullshit because you pity them.
(I sound heartless but it kind of comes from experience)

Contributor
Saw this in the 'Latest Posts - Manga' feed and honestly thought the title was Boku no Onion.

my opinion up to chapter 15

lol now its samon that looks like
a third wheel person although neko and koito is not a healthy relationship... samon even admits to himself he wasted a lot of opportunities, got rejected by koito when samon confess and stab him the word "i'm going out with neko-san now" lol that one is a real talk and reality check.

note: the confession made by samon is kinda meh. confessing his feeling over the phone call lol. what is that? can't feel the effort for this guy... is the girl is in another region of the country for him to confess by phone? there's even more effort on the side of neko doing criminal methods to keep koito to himself even though neko should not do that because its wrong... and its creepy

@FredFriendly i agree with you
@Daryl maybe crime tag can be added later in the story if neko personality will go worse

my theory
based on neko's current personaility maybe he will stay until the end of the story to cockblocked samon

the problem is koito, she is characterized as a quite weak willed person. worst is, she can not differentiate between the kindness of helping a person and tolerating a person

i swear in the author's name and hoping that i am wrong.

Dex-chan lover
guess who the female MC picked

A. person who genuinely love her.
B. person who gaslighted her for years since childhood and she 100% knew about the mental abused she experienced because of him

Dex-chan lover
@sinbyeong
obviously the one who has been gaslighting her and abusing her cause idk reason

I am sure this will change but the thing is seems like author is planning to redeem the dick and as a person who likes loli content dude should go to prison he basically groom her

@greatninja3

lol my god... then if it will change then i assume the changes will be maybe on the last pages of the whole story XD

based on neko personality he will not go down without a fight till the end.

if that will happen then it will be an awkward ending i guess, imagine reading it where most of the time in the story its neko x koita, enduring their relationship then last minute of the story, luckily maybe 5 pages before it ends, the ship changed to samon x koita

hope i am wrong

Users who are viewing this thread