Boku no Risou no Isekai Seikatsu ~Tensei shitara Kemomimi Musume darake no Sekai de Harem ni~

Dex-chan lover
I really hope more doujinshis that gets adapted do that, an adaptation that is tamer but where sex still happens instead of going full non ecchi like some did in the past.
I hope this one have success, also, the girls are very pretty and alluring.

A 40 year old virgin reincarn himself in the body if a 12 year old looking kid and have sex with a 13 year old looking girl...
Yeah, that's the literal definition of pedophilia.
No. Pedophilia, in conventional usage, a psychosexual disorder, generally affecting adults, characterized by sexual interest in prepubescent children or attempts to engage in sexual acts with prepubescent children. -Britannica and DSM
Keyword - PREPUBESCENT. She has developing breasts, has clear sexual arousal, and seems to really want kids. She's not Prepubescent. He can get it up, get it on, and get off. He's not prepubescent either.
I wish people would stop using words they don't really know the definition of. Hebephilia is the word you're looking for.

I clicked random.
Read the first few pages enjoying how wholesome it is!
Oh boy was I wrong, it was from wholesome life with a change of personality to-.. This..

Users who are viewing this thread