Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Yea, the difference is other MCs are "nice" but it never feels like those characters are actually nice people; frequently it's a performative "nice" where you can tell the characters, or maybe the author too, have their motives in completely wrong places. Many times its a spiteful, even malicious-compliance sort of deal. To put it harshly, an incel kind of "nice".

Meanwhile Sora here has felt like an actually nice person. You get the feeling you would actually want to be friends with someone like him IRL unlike other "nice" MCs.
Meanwhile isekai protags:

"I'm gonna buy a loli slave harem, cause that is the social norm of this fantasy world, and I don't wanna hurt the feelings of those poor hard working slavers.

And I would be saving the slave I bought from a life of misery.

And buy myself a wife

What?
What do you mean I don't HAVE to participate in the slave trade?

I can just use my cheat powers to end the whole slave market itself?

That would be too crazy, stop talking nonsense."

Dex-chan lover
Thanks author not make the scene end with one of them saying "I love you" in the mid of fireworks :wooow:
yeah but we got the "it's Beautiful" looking at her instead of the fireworks, which is good, but it's the other cliche

Double-page supporter
I'm just now getting caught up with the last volume and a half; thanks for all the updates!

Users who are viewing this thread