Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Go on, prez. Make a move on him and let's see how the lesbian brat would react :meguusmug: :smugchisato: :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
It’s always kinda disappointing but unsurprising to see that weebs really are just homophobic

Dex-chan lover
Such a classic progression, the usual misunderstanding on top of misunderstanding. It would be cherry on top if the guy friend have the hots for mc.

Not shit talking cuz Im really enjoying this manga.
Oh god yes please

Lmfao, the Author really didnt try with making the crush likeable, she's literally not telling the person she admires "This is the dude that helped you through cancer". Like its one thing to feel jealous, but she really dont care if itll make her happy, just being written to want to monopolies the trail girl is not great, deffo a stinker on the writers part.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, I can already tell that she's going to be extremely annoying. I wonder how her crush would react to the fact that she's been trying to prevent her from meeting her first love this whole time.
Love is seriously blind, I don't understand how can someone have a crush on that goblin. It's rich that she called him a stalker when she behaves like that towards Asahi.

"The pseudoscience club" lmao that was such a straight forward but effective joke

Users who are viewing this thread