Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.6

Dex-chan lover
I have yet to meet a single person who actually likes Miya. She’s just so unlikable and has barely any redeeming features.

Miya is like the culmination of all the really shitty MC hating abusive Lesbian trope characters.
Yeah. I feel like the author has dug themself into a hole here. There is pretty much nothing that can be done to redeem her actions and attitude to the MC.

Dex-chan lover
Really a huge mystery with why this guy likes the girl he likes; I'm not really the type to demonstrate visceral hatred of fictional characters, but geez she just sets me off

Dex-chan lover
Here's a theory for why he has a crush on Miya.

He's been crushing on her for three years. Back then, he was just her old sister's friend so she likely didn't act that much different to him than anyone else. He fell for a normal girl with a cute appearance. Then he started obviously crushing on her, the younger lesbian likely assuming the teenage boy is looking at her in ways she does not want. Three years later he's still there and she's sick of the sight of him which is why she would be so hostile. The issue to me is that he's still pursing her despite knowing this (unless he's got MC super-oblivious powers) and her preferences.

I can understand her hatred far better than the Prez who's been in love with a kid she saw for 10 seconds, half her life ago when she was too young to know what love is, who stole her drugs.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, Miya doesn’t tick me off mostly because her reaction to him is pretty reasonable, as he’s pretty much harassing her when knowing she is not into men, and his actions are like the exact ones to take to make it worse: not listening to what she want, and continue pushing.
THIS doesn’t make sense. He doesn’t love her at all, cause he clearly doesn’t care about her. I don’t understand how he can pretend he do when doing all this. IRL he would be very close to get a restraining order for all that…
So yeah. I’m more frustrated by the MC than his crush.
Yes, Miya should probably sober up too and move on as her own crush is pretty much as hopeless for the same reasons…. BUT AT LEAST she stays subtle and does’t harass her crush. :X

Power Uploader
Wasn't expecting the Man with A Mission reference, that actually made me laugh out loud.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I love this band.
mwiam-min.jpg

Dex-chan lover
You know this chapter would've been way better if it said chapter 13 in the beginning. I'm dying

Dex-chan lover
MC is the biggest problem in this story so far. He is completely aware that her "crush" swings for the other team but he somewhat expect her to turn straight? That's pretty ignorant and not a good look for him as all. He is also a people pleaser on a fetish level. Saviour complex maybe?

Dex-chan lover
MC is the biggest problem in this story so far. He is completely aware that her "crush" swings for the other team but he somewhat expect her to turn straight? That's pretty ignorant and not a good look for him as all. He is also a people pleaser on a fetish level. Saviour complex maybe?
I think she's bisexual, she's implied to catch feelings for the protagonists as well. I think that's pretty common in Japan... at least, judging by their comics and cartoons.

Dex-chan lover
I think she's bisexual, she's implied to catch feelings for the protagonists as well. I think that's pretty common in Japan... at least, judging by their comics and cartoons.

Exactly. So many people are saying she's les, but there are many times that showed she's probably bi.

I seriously hope this series ends with a poly ending. I'd feel bad if even one of them miss out.

Dex-chan lover
My headcanon is that those meds MC ingested in front of kid Prez gave him brain damage and that's why he has such dogshit taste.
More like he's taking drugs, Prez? Fuwa? These aren't real, WAKE UP MC

MD@Home
I have yet to meet a single person who actually likes Miya. She’s just so unlikable and has barely any redeeming features.

Miya is like the culmination of all the really shitty MC hating abusive Lesbian trope characters.
Well, I like Miya. I like both female leads, actually. So there. :p

I have faith in the author showing us a bit more of their shared past, which will hopefully give us a reason for her dislike beyond what we see right now.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I like Miya. I like both female leads, actually. So there. :p

I have faith in the author showing us a bit more of their shared past, which will hopefully give us a reason for her dislike beyond what we see right now.
Congrats you’re the one in a million

I hope the author does too, cause so far all we got is “I like girl, girl likes some guy :mad:. Guy likes me. KILL GUY”

Here's a theory for why he has a crush on Miya.
He's been crushing on her for three years. Back then, he was just her old sister's friend so she likely didn't act that much different to him than anyone else. He fell for a normal girl with a cute appearance. Then he started obviously crushing on her, the younger lesbian likely assuming the teenage boy is looking at her in ways she does not want. Three years later he's still there and she's sick of the sight of him which is why she would be so hostile. The issue to me is that he's still pursing her despite knowing this (unless he's got MC super-oblivious powers) and her preferences.

I can understand her hatred far better than the Prez who's been in love with a kid she saw for 10 seconds, half her life ago when she was too young to know what love is, who stole her drugs.
Yeah, like I know it’s the gimmick, but MC just has to move on man. Literally the only part I don’t like about him is how he just won’t move on after Miya has already rejected him so many times. The “stubborn/oblivious” love trope is so outdated 😭 like bro she don’t want you! There’s 2 MUCH better options right infront of you and you’re still holding on to the goblin

Dex-chan lover
Folks be hating on myaa, but let's be real, she's the only one who's aware that she's part of a complete triangle, and that must be agonizing.

Users who are viewing this thread