Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Group Leader
It feels kind of weird being possibly the only one that likes Miya fairly well. Given her situation it's obvious she'd demonstrate some attitude problems, though honestly I've seen far worse Tsunderes than her. I do think they need to flesh her backstory out a little more though, we've gotten a lot more with Sora and Asahi than with Miya, whether for general past, current lifestyle or motivation behind their admirer's feelings. Rather than dismiss her as an "unpleasant person" or certain other words I've seen mentioned, I'd just say she needs a bit more characterization. It's still fun for me to watch her gradually shifting feelings though. And who knows, if it goes long enough even if she does turn out to currently be nothing more than an "unpleasant person with zero redeeming qualities" we might get some development.

Dex-chan lover
go out your way for everyone but paint yourself as a creep instead of saying you did. not a fan of this harem direction but along for the ride I guess

Dex-chan lover
I never planned on reading it, you only confirmed I made the right decision, so thanks again lol
As for going back into topic, I can see why the pool scene traumatized some people, the author definitely defiled it forever
Good thing this manga mc isn't a pathetic cuck lol

Seriously, Rent a Girlfriend mc is such a pathetic cuck even after hundreds of chapters, that I won't be surprised if by the end he's renting his girlfriend to other guys lol
In my neighborhood not only are they renting out their girlfriends, they rent out the mother's, daughters, and wives too.

The more I think about Fuwa and Mc's relationship, the more I think that their relationship is more of an brother-sister vibe to replace Mc's little brother.

Dex-chan lover
Mc be like :chad: They did Kaminga dirty this chapter with that water gun shot:kek:

Dex-chan lover
I get annoyed whenever MC says "my crush"

Your crush hates you....why tf do you keep trying with her? The club pres is clearly the superior choice here

MC's be having the shittiest taste in love interests
Isn't this what happen in real life too?

You know the saying on how good and genuine people usually got or interested in shit partner who only want take advantage of their partner?

Atleast that what happen with some of my friends. They all a good lads, but my god, they have a horrible taste when it comes to love 😅

Users who are viewing this thread