Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

I'm so confused now. I thought that he was in love with the blonde one not with the black hair???? 🙃

Dex-chan lover
I'm so confused now. I thought that he was in love with the blonde one not with the black hair???? 🙃
They have a one way triangle: guy likes black hair, black hair likes blonde, and blonde likes guy
Also, guy ain't aware of others crushes, black hair is aware of all of them, and blonde is aware of guy's.
Or at least that's all that has been stated explicitly.

Dex-chan lover
The sweets club's problem had a solution so blindingly obvious, the club itself couldn't see it. 🤭

Ahhhhhh. Prez on the attack eh? I predict loads of sweetness and fluff in their date but with a bitter turn in the end because he loves Fuwa after all. 😢

Supporter
I love how the author is so creative with every new chapter. Disciplinary club robot, board game club murder mystery, traditional sweets club competition… the author really knows how to not get bogged down with mundane stories and is fully embracing some wackiness.

Akizuki, the male MC, actually has a backbone too, and it looks like Prez is getting her's as well.

Peak.png
I think that the benefit comes from the nature of how the club operates -- all in these external interactions. Compared to any number of other series where the club is the focus, and they tend to be far more insular.

Dex-chan lover
Something that separates this from other rom coms is the magnetic and organic relationship Sora and Prez have, and that Prez is a nice girl by all means but she is fucking playing for keeps and her own happyness fuck the consequences.

Many other rom com heroines are like "No I cant get in the way" she is like "Fuck the rest hes a big boy he can make his own choices"

DXzvFQg.png

Double-page supporter
DEVELOPMENT!? IN A ROMCOM? This is the work of the Gods... Go for it, Prez!!

Dex-chan lover
Fuwa appears in a chapter after being absent for a good bit, and barely has dialogue or panel time. The author is clearly playing favorites here.

Dex-chan lover
They have a one way triangle: guy likes black hair, black hair likes blonde, and blonde likes guy
Also, guy ain't aware of others crushes, black hair is aware of all of them, and blonde is aware of guy's.
Or at least that's all that has been stated explicitly.

Sora knows that Fuwa likes prez, that's what prompted him to meet her in the first place iirc.

Dex-chan lover
The sub-plot with the traditional club wasn't bad, but the resoltion was stupid as...I understand the members aren't very bright but they didn't need a outside party to tell them to do the obvious, one produce the traditional ingredients when the others cooks them in the right way.

Users who are viewing this thread