Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
I want to hold Mina-chan's hand until my stress goes away.
I want to get the ambulance called on me for having a nightmare.

See and Hear No Evil Mina was too cute.

Overnight, did they reformat her? Is that why she had to relearn how to greet him?

Dex-chan lover
@ayujih Pretty sure the little robot got disconnected so it's own personality took over, maybe the remnants of it's time being connected to miina.

Dex-chan lover
Ladies, get yourself a man that loves you as much as this man loves his robot.

Also, I don't know if I want this new model to be more expressive or not. I kinda like her blank stare meaning we have to infer a lot more than we would otherwise. Plus it helps with the "autistic waifu" factor

@ayujih she returned from the factory so she disconnected from that little robot. which means the little robot is not Mina and has a personality itself.

Aggregator gang
She might have beaten the microwave and his phone, but can she beat him?

Dex-chan lover
It would seem that Mina's sapience has been copied over to the protector robot through experience. Another hint that she may be a special case in her robot series.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit she keeps a point system based on his reactions. I love this cute autistic robot so much.

Dex-chan lover
Little fat bird robot Mina is adorable too. And it looks like it's here to stay with its own "personality"? Neat.

Dex-chan lover
She looks the same. I thought she was getting a body upgrade???

I'm pretty sure this manga's civilization is well on it's way to becoming 'Rogue Servitors' if they ever start venturing out to expanding the galaxy.

Dex-chan lover
Mina has RETURNED! I wonder if her upgrade includes more vibrant facial features. Then we could watch her reactions do different parts of life.

Dex-chan lover
N... N A N I ? !
Ok so. Either the lil robot was disconnected from Mina which was why it was acting funny or Mina got brain zapped and that affected the robot

Dex-chan lover
The remote assistant has its own personality now, but will it be a "kid" or a "pet/mascot"? Its name is pretty long, I wonder what its nickname will be.

Users who are viewing this thread