Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai - Vol. 6 Ch. 39.5 - My Roommate Has No Bones

Group Leader
This chapter came out only yesterday btw, I forgot to mention that on the credits page!

Group Leader
I fully understand why STALKER would get burnt out on translating this manga if their interest in it was because of Mina. But I also still really like the author's writing even if it gets a little offtrack at times.
Also to be even more fair to STALKER, I've been keeping an eye on the author's twitter and I'm pretty sure even he is kinda burnt out on this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Is it hypocritical of me to hate the ghost but like the martians? They're both totally irrelevant to the overall story
While complex life forms still surviving undetected on Mars is implausible, it's still a lot more plausible than ghosts.

I presume that humans have already sent a few colonies of at least robots (well, humanoid robots, not just the rovers we've already sent) to Mars by the time this manga is set. Maybe something else came back from Mars and, fortunately, they're mostly harmless.

Dex-chan lover
Is it hypocritical of me to hate the ghost but like the martians? They're both totally irrelevant to the overall story
Nah, I don't hate either of them, i guess i share S.T.A.L.K.E.R.'s opinion that the manga should focus more on Mina and Takuma, but for some reason i prefer the alien a bit, at least for now. Maybe the author can develop the ghost side story a bit further, though.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the main thing that hinders "character growth" from ghosts is that they are already dead, which means if we do get to see their "problems" resolved it'd result in them disappearing which then makes the author tied up on resolving their "problem"... especially when the readers gets attached to the ghost. It's quite literally a "dead end" character.

Users who are viewing this thread