Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai

In the near future, a robot apocalypse occur and only a handful of humans was spared. This is their stories before the inevitable. *Dun dun*

This is adorable and I can't help but get the feeling that this is going to have a bittersweet ending. Perhaps something where a newer model robot that can feel emotions is released and Mina is recalled and destroyed. So it's all depressing until the final page or 2, when Mina 2.0 shows up at the door and is able to smile and be all happy to see Takuma again.

Dex-chan lover
Here's hoping it gets a lil less sad the further in I get...
Edit: Nvm series gets better the longer it goes ❤❤❤

Dex-chan lover
Is it me or does it seem like a bad idea to give an android access to the internet?

This is a single thing i realize in beach arc:

"(Cooking ver.) Mina is good and charming BECAUSE she is a robot, act like a robot and look like a robot. An incomplete human emotion with all its flaw in expression and understanding."

Just look at super Mina (the human like outer with extra power), she is human-like robot. If MC marry her, is the story will be as good as this? I dont think so... It will just like MC has romance feeling for a child-like adult (considering Super Mina is like a child that cant use her full spect at optimal use). She doesn't look like a robot and doesn't act like one. Just like a kid in (super) adult body.

You can get attracted by all the good side in person, but when you stay and rather comfortable by all the flaw in them, it's when you know that you love them.
Thats how i know i LOVE this story.

A slice of life that is extremely riveting when it comes to interactions between man & android

I love this

This gave me diabetes

And it's written and drawn by urajirou the god, to boot. Instant 10

@Nightdotexe
sure is a bad idea, interactions without approval of a master are bad idea too.
fw0jz2.jpg

I am really excited to read this. It is very cute and enjoyable.

I am terrified of the ending.

@refki you realize its just a skin and makeover. She should retain her basic emotionless attitude and all that.

Users who are viewing this thread