Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai

Chapter 15 has been translated but not typeset yet. STALKER might be busy translating the Nagatoro drama CD.

@SodiumPoisoning nothing comes close to this so it's not even worth mentioning.

Maybe clockwork planet but it's so dull.

Fed-Kun's army
It's meant to be sweet but this guy is obviously so lonely it's fucking tragic. Zero effort/luck in meeting people so the MC just develops a complex around his non-sentient housework robot.

Dex-chan lover
I disagree with H-san, Mina is very much sentient as portrayed. The author has definitely taken a difficult route of not doing a love interest that is 100% human in behavior, but it's more realistic this way. Machine sentience would be a bit odd and alien.

blade3.jpg

tfw no robot gf

@H-san I'm sorry but how is she NOT sentient? She clearly feels human feelings, anger, jealousy. She just is slowly learning them since they were NOT part of her programming, which also shows she has an ability to learn them. So she can feel human feelings, can learn new ones and improve upon herself,
but also has flaws that allow her to defy her programming demonstrated many time, like with the ring, not reporting her abnormal programming in the beginning, and trying to teach the guy about the little robots safety functions by threating him with the knife essentially.
She is VERY much sentient, and becoming more human by the minute, even if she needs help sometimes. The most concrete example of how human like she is,
when the robot girl from the company was talking about the little egg robot having an error, she said its only happened if a HUMAN piloted it, never with a robot, but it was in fact Mina that piloted
, what more proof do you want?

cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot cute robot

@SodiumPoisoning
The only example I can think of is Horizon from Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon.
The setting is... difficult to explain to put it mildly, but the relevant part here is that it has robot girls that don't outwardly express emotion, but very much have them. I think it might be one of the author's fetishes.

Are STALKER scans still planning to continue until Seven Seas catches up, or...?

I kinda hope I'm wrong but it looks like we wont be seeing anything from this until August 2021

Users who are viewing this thread