Boku to GAL ga Fufu ni Narumade - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
I mean, this chapter seems like falling off hard to me, is it not?

NTR as a joke, a whole chapter of her calling another guy cool and complimenting him 20 times, getting uncomfortably close to him even tho he is MCs best friend. This is beyond being friendly

I get that it all was for comedic value but apart from that, what was the point? I personally like her less now and this sets an uncomfortable tone for the series.
Honestly as long as it gets played off as a one off joke, it's still hundreds time better than if they use it for actual drama. Would it have been better if they didn't sure, but at the end of the day it's at least something I can live with and it doesn't make me drop the manga.

The part about complimenting the guy wasn't really all that bothersome to me, it's very in character for FMC to be hyped about something MC likes, even if it's another person. So that wasn't really bad for me

NTR as a joke, a whole chapter of her calling another guy cool and complimenting him 20 times, getting uncomfortably close to him even tho he is MCs best friend. This is beyond being friendly

I get that it all was for comedic value but apart from that, what was the point? I personally like her less now and this sets an uncomfortable tone for the series.
real

Aggregator gang

What? Dude you're weird. You think less of her because she's friendly with the MC's best friend despite the entire time proclaiming her love for the MC? That's some toxic incel shit right there.

Wu

Group Leader
Glad to see this is back, after almost 3 months of a break. Can someone remind me if this is monthly or bi-weekly, cause the raw on comic walker only has half the content and says part 1? Thanks to the team for scanlating it by the way!
The manga is monthly, but was on a break in january, so this chapter is the february chapter while the march chapter is coming in a few days

Aggregator gang
She's so suspicious. This chapter seemed to me like she was trying to win over his best friend's favor. Oh and what a coincidence it was right after he found out about the whole situation and started to suspect her.
SUS AF, I'm telling you! :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
I’m not willing to give her the benefit of the doubt yet. Keep in mind just some of the things that we (and Sora) still don’t know about Luna:
  • how she makes money
  • how did she know that Sora was going to get shaken down for 50 mil with enough time ahead to get that much in cash and be there to pay off the loan sharks?
    • How did she even know when to show up?
  • Did she really talk with Sora’s parents?
    • If so, why didn’t he get the chance as well?
  • what’s in her room, and why is it a secret ?
  • how long has she really been after Sora? and why?
    • and why is that a secret from him, but she’d tell his friend?
  • everything about her parents/family situation
  • she seems popular, so where are all her friends from before?
  • why does she live alone?
    • if she’s alone, why does she have zero life skills ?
  • What’s her relationship history?

Last edited:
The manga is monthly, but was on a break in january, so this chapter is the february chapter while the march chapter is coming in a few days
Ah ok. Thanks for that! Got confused since the raw site only has chapter 13 part 1 in it, and that's half the chapter size we have here.

Dex-chan lover
So who's NTRing who exactly?
Luna NTRing Subaru and Sora's relationship?
Or Subaru NTRing Luna's relationship with Sora? :finnawoke:

Dex-chan lover
Subaru seems very attached to Sora. A LITTLE TOO ATTACHED.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread