Boku to GAL ga Fufu ni Narumade - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
5063j3.png

btw if you get mad at that last joke you relinquish your humanity and all normal humans on the planet can hunt you like an animal

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
it'll be much more interesting if this is going to be NTR. i love all naive soft boy getting NTR'd

Dex-chan lover
I mean, this chapter seems like falling off hard to me, is it not?

NTR as a joke, a whole chapter of her calling another guy cool and complimenting him 20 times, getting uncomfortably close to him even tho he is MCs best friend. This is beyond being friendly

I get that it all was for comedic value but apart from that, what was the point? I personally like her less now and this sets an uncomfortable tone for the series.
That's a pretty shallow reading if you ask me. Every thing Luna said she liked about Subaru was based in Subaru's relationship with Sora. She likes Subaru only by proxy of the fact that he's a good friend to Sora and she's madly in love with Sora.

Dex-chan lover
This is getting a rating of 1 if they don't resolve the misunderstanding in the first 5 pages of the next chapter

Dex-chan lover

NTR as a joke, a whole chapter of her calling another guy cool and complimenting him 20 times, getting uncomfortably close to him even tho he is MCs best friend. This is beyond being friendly

I get that it all was for comedic value but apart from that, what was the point? I personally like her less now and this sets an uncomfortable tone for the series.
I think it's more that she's a bit acoustic and just wanted to get closer to Subaru as a means of knowing more about Sora.

Aggregator gang
Wtf Is wrong with Luna? Is she being all clingy and fall into other guys that easily not a sign of being a b*tch? Sora should seriously man up and draw a line or get the f*ck out of that relationship. What the hell is wrong with this author suddenly slipping in his NTR fetish in there...

Fed-Kun's army

Had the same feeling about it all, it was a tasteless joke and that turned the whole chapter awkward and weird and if the tone shift is really weird, until now it was all about her and the MC, her having this close intimacy with his friend, even more in a Japanese society, is a hella weird. And people here are joking about "gay friend" but not sure where people saw that, the guy is clearly not gay and she was flashing her panties to him and he even looked at her chest when the fell, after reading the following chapter and how the author played all this as "Oh you are jealous haha that's good" without addressing how wrong it was made me feel like dropping this before it gets worse and just sticking with the 2 others girl pay debt and are madly in love mangas out there.

What? Dude you're weird. You think less of her because she's friendly with the MC's best friend despite the entire time proclaiming her love for the MC? That's some toxic incel shit right there.

One thing is being friendly, another is doing what she was doing, don't start with the fucking "toxic incel" bs here, we are not on twitter. It's even weird if you look at the point that it's a japanese society where physical contact is very different looked at, she was overly complimenting the guy, having a lot of physical contact, flashed her panties in front of him and when they fell the guy was clearly looking at her chest, and in the next chapter she is still thinking that it was all a joke, that the MC can't be sad/mad about it and that he should just blindly trust her, the tone is really weird and give ntr vibes.

Group Leader
Shit chapter, could've been done in a million better ways, or better yet skipped entirely...

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Shit chapter, could've been done in a million better ways, or better yet skipper entirely...
Yeah, personally I don't care about this manga that much anymore. Author just showed their true colors. They should do NTR hentai if that's their taste but in a romcom? Hell naw. That's shooting themselves in the foot.

Users who are viewing this thread