Boku to GAL ga Fufu ni Narumade - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Did you miss the part where she is actively enjoying the very avoidable and incredibly uncomfortable situation she herself created, all while knowing that it hurts her lover? All because of her enjoying seeing him overly "jealous" for once?

The manga not acknowledging/mentioning just how far she went and it all being played of as a gag was fine until this chapter. The gag was used to put down MC and take a piss on him this chapter.
Page 1 already shows her leaning into the NTR situation even more. Page 8 has her quote say "I was worried it was something serious" "are you still hung up?". She is actively denying and putting his feelings down while spinning her own narrative of it being "jealousy" when it really isn't. Page 9 has her decide and explain his feelings...?
She is straight up gaslighting him. Dunno about you but that makes the already unfunny half-gag plain weird to me.

Her not criticizing him is a moot point. Why would she? She likes the situation she created. Toy with him and his mental and enjoy it, why would she be negative when everything is going her way? Bonus points for getting a new super close guy friend. W arc.

You don't even see this for what it is. That is okay for braindead Shoujo enjoying, true. But don't insult and talk shit in a comment section discussing what actually really happens in a chapter, lmao.
So a whole month later, I finally find the raws for this chapter. And it's not as bad as the Translator made it seem, but also not nearly as good as I had hoped. Looking into it, the TL for this manga's not that great.

She starts off by seriously, and sincerely asking what's wrong, and if the thing from earlier still bothered him. The TL phrased the whole bit like she was realizing he was freaking out over nothing, but in Japanese, she literally just hazards a guess as to what's bothering him, and asks if he's still worried about it. Her expression goes from "God, get over it, you baby!" to "I'm a wife who's seriously concerned about her husband, and I think I figured out what's bothering him"

m3hsvq.png

Same with the whole "She was worried it was something serious": She actually said that "she was seriously worried" Less to imply that his problem isn't important, and more to focus on the fact that her concern was intense.
qpm04m.png

But yeah, they come to the conclusion that he's jealous just like we saw, and she really does enjoy the situation she's put him in, since it means he cares enough about her to get jealous.

Last edited:
Last chapter they are not even married and she was already reharsing her dialogue line for when he would have found her riding the neighboor and now she even piss on his feeling in the matter (Lol talking with another girl isn't the same as riding the guy best friend .She didn't even got up even when he was here)
Next time she should just tell him to get her a condom it would be even funnier
Damn talk about being savage ,really feeling the love here
And now the author successfully managed to evade the issue and it will never be spoken again
What a way to destroy a romcom hope the axe is coming soon

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread