Boku to GAL ga Fufu ni Narumade - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Oh you caught me straddling your friend? Haha oops don’t be jealous.
That was the TL fucking up the translation. It went from "What's bothering you? :(" to "I'm so glad you'd get jealous over me! The way you felt when I was straddling him is the way I feel when you breathe in another woman's direction!"

Dex-chan lover
3XCANJX.png

Dex-chan lover
Ok, lets be honest here. Theres nothing wrong with him wanting to know more about the person who suddenly showed up in his life and paid all his debt. Anyone would want to know who this person is and about their past.

Dex-chan lover
How could he be so cruel as to not give her the treasure??? She needed the nutrients...

Supporter
Sleeping sick in a fancy bra, now that's dedication to the seduction game.
It could be that. Or, she just likes wearing them. It's not like she can't afford wearing only cute underwear.

Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru, chapter 89, pages 15 to 20

It's her choice to make, just as with showing thong straps, going out dressed "like a hooker", or whatever else fashion decision she may take. The guy didn't even express any discomfort. I don't think it's our job, as the readers, to ensure characters are dressed in a sufficiently virtuous manner.

Dex-chan lover
It's her choice to make, just as with showing thong straps, going out dressed "like a hooker", or whatever else fashion decision she may take. The guy didn't even express any discomfort.
Yes. We're disapproving not only of her choice in fashion, but also his incredible underreaction to the fact that his fiance is going out dressed like a literal prostitute. And not the fancy kind, either.
I don't think it's our job, as the readers, to ensure characters are dressed in a sufficiently virtuous manner.
Not holding people to standards is how our world got so fucked up in the first place.

What's point of having hot spouse if she doesn't strut her stuff to make others jealous of you
That's how you get hoes in your life. He can show her off just fine in a normal, not-hooker dress.

Dex-chan lover
Yes. We're disapproving not only of her choice in fashion, but also his incredible underreaction to the fact that his fiance is going out dressed like a literal prostitute. And not the fancy kind, either.

Not holding people to standards is how our world got so fucked up in the first place.

That's how you get hoes in your life. He can show her off just fine in a normal, not-hooker dress.

There's nothing wrong with hookers. It's honorable profession that provides valuable service to community.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure "cute" would be one of the words I'd describe that outfit. But I'd pick "cute" over "whore" any day. At any rate, not my taste, but it's her choice.

This tired cliché of getting sick the moment they get even a little bit chilly. Pretty sure any Japanese person would instantly catch a cold the moment they stepped a foot into my country. Regardless of season.

I've also never encountered a person who get that delirious while having a fever. Though it's the first time I've seen a manga character not being perfectly fine the day after. Although they could just have meant a few hours more, rather than days, which is more common IRL.

Ok, lets be honest here. Theres nothing wrong with him wanting to know more about the person who suddenly showed up in his life and paid all his debt. Anyone would want to know who this person is and about their past.
Yeah, that's natural. It's also natural that he'd feel a bit guilty about asking about those things when she's less resistant to answering questions she might otherwise not. Trust is important in relationships, but that also means that secrets should be very sparse.

Brother, can we talk about her clothes for the date?!

He was deadass going to let her go out dressed like a hooker!
I'm certain you and the other guy have had many successful relationships. You definitely aren't angry that the most you achieved in life is being angry about what a woman wears like it's the fucking 1940's or some shit.

Dex-chan lover

I don't know where you're reading this shit, but trust me, whoever says that doesn't have your well being in mind. At all.

Users who are viewing this thread