Boku to GAL ga Fufu ni Narumade - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I just had a read through of it myself, and it's crazy how much a shitty TL can completely change the story so much. You're doing good work with your translations btw, much appreciated
That sort of issue is precisely why I fix others' series. You never know when a random TL failure/re-write turns a genuinely-concerned fiance/wife (Who is nonetheless a bitch who enjoys tormenting her SO) into an uncaring narcissist.

And these sorts of things are WAAAY more common than you think. Even when the dialogue is coherent.. Read carefully, brother.

Dex-chan lover
That sort of issue is precisely why I fix others' series. You never know when a random TL failure/re-write turns a genuinely-concerned fiance/wife (Who is nonetheless a bitch who enjoys tormenting her SO) into an uncaring narcissist.

And these sorts of things are WAAAY more common than you think. Even when the dialogue is coherent.. Read carefully, brother.
I'm kind of tired of good character designs like the female lead here being wasted on the same old misunderstandings, ntr bait, and terrible character writing, I mean is it so difficult to make her cheeky and teasing her boyfriend without making it seem like she could be cheating on him?

Dex-chan lover
I'm kind of tired of good character designs like the female lead here being wasted on the same old misunderstandings, ntr bait, and terrible character writing, I mean is it so difficult to make her cheeky and teasing her boyfriend without making it seem like she could be cheating on him?
I don't know about you, but if my girl ever ends up on top of some other guy, alone in some room, there better have been a massive fucking earthquake. The fact that we know she was flashing the dude her panties, was going out of her way to smash her boobs into him before she ended up on top of him, and rubbing all that in her boyfriend's face is cheating on my book. The fact that they probably brushed all this off and didn't tell him anything more than just the thing he saw? Unforgivable.

Dex-chan lover
Don't forget Luna jumped on the lap of his best friend and now is sexually harassing another girl in front of him. If this is her now, imagine her older playing house with the mailman while this cuck is out working. It could happen, sorry she has these hentai heroine vibes. :haa:

Dex-chan lover
Don't forget Luna jumped on the lap of his best friend and now is sexually harassing another girl in front of him. If this is her now, imagine her older playing house with the mailman while this cuck is out working. It could happen, sorry she has these hentai heroine vibes. :haa:
Don't forget she spent god knows how long with her bare panties out in front of said friend.

Users who are viewing this thread