Boku to GAL ga Fufu ni Narumade - Ch. 9

Ngl, at this point, i'm more interested what she's so afraid of for Sora to find in her room rather than her job, because i feel like with romance manga these type, there's no way it would be sex work or something along that line because if it is, we'll know easily
I feel like she either has a shrine in her room of him or some crazy kink dungeon

Dex-chan lover
I am so tired of bitch as dudes in romcoms like him lol. She wants you, you want her, you're both fine with it, FUCK ALREADY! It's good to not rush, but seriously...

I am so tired of bitch as dudes in romcoms like him lol. She wants you, you want her, you're both fine with it, FUCK ALREADY! It's good to not rush, but seriously...
"Yeah, bro. You've known her for maybe a single month. She's a nervous virgin, and you're not ready to start a family. JUST HAVE SEX. THESE ARE EXACTLY THE CIRCUMSTANCES TO HAVE SEX, NOT WHEN YOU'RE READY TO TAKE ON THE RESPONSIBILITIES. Imagine having self control. Cringe MC. Dropping"

Dex-chan lover
I never said dropping lol. I just think there is no need to really sweat it. I do commend him for waiting, that is good, but it isn't a hugely horrible thing if they banged either.

Dex-chan lover
Ive never seen a man so adamant to not have sex. What in his mind makes him think being an adult changes anything? Just do the deed while you can, you never know if she’ll leave you or die. I get not being ready but nothing can prepare you for sex really.

Ive never seen a man so adamant to not have sex. What in his mind makes him think being an adult changes anything? Just do the deed while you can, you never know if she’ll leave you or die. I get not being ready but nothing can prepare you for sex really.
This is exactly the wrong way to do relationships. My man is in it for the long run, and it's clear that he's trying to avoid whatever clusterfuck life his parents lived.

Dex-chan lover
This is exactly the wrong way to do relationships. My man is in it for the long run, and it's clear that he's trying to avoid whatever clusterfuck life his parents lived.
You can have sex and have a long relationship. Does having sex somehow completely destroy your future? His parents werent clusterfucked because of sex, they were MILLIONS in debt to the Yakuza/loan sharks. Get real, it’s the most normal thing for humans to have sex, they both like each other in someway, there is nothing wrong with doing it at this point. I doubt MC will be so dumb to go in raw either.

Does having sex somehow completely destroy your future?
Yeah. I'm honored you chose me to give you this talk. But yeah, you shouldn't have sex before marriage. This used to be common wisdom back in the day. And as it turns out, there are plenty of reasons for it. Not the least of which being that women stand to lose the most from losing their virginity, then failing to keep the men they've lost it to. I know it's a manga, so we just brush over the possibility of a breakup, but clearly the characters have the same common sense we do, so there's no reason for us to lean on meta explanations for why technically it's fine this one time. I'm here to answer any questions you might have on this topic.
His parents werent clusterfucked because of sex, they were MILLIONS in debt to the Yakuza/loan sharks.
If they're written realistically, we'll find out that they got pregnant out of wedlock. It turns out bad people are bad in general.
Get real, it’s the most normal thing for humans to have sex, they both like each other in someway, there is nothing wrong with doing it at this point.
Plenty of things are "normal" for Humans. We're not talking about what's "normal", we're talking about what's "right".
I doubt MC will be so dumb to go in raw either.
We've already established that MC is so smart, he decided to do the right thing.

Users who are viewing this thread