Boku to GAL ga Fufu ni Narumade - Ch. 9

Supporter
Screenshot-2023-10-02-22-01-16-224-com-android-chrome.png

I suppose what makes it hot is our expectations, so stop reading below this point and take her for yourself. Let's put our wonderful horny brain to use  😌

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
No seggs :meguuusad:
Having read way too much manga for my own good I'm not surprised, still sad though

Also she's seems to be a virgin afterall, that means her secret isn't that she was a seggs worker as some people thought, we're in the clear
:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Maybe it's me seeing a lot of these previous chapter ending on a "will they do it or not" then the following chapter is "of course nothing will happen" but I'm actually ok with it for this manga. I believe it is probably because he gave a proper response & assess that she's not really all that experienced. Plus Sora genuinely wants to learn more about Luna before they do the deed. Anyways don't want to let this be too long but thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
There are these mythical set of tools, called contraceptives, that come in different shapes and forms, and when used together can solve all those worries, you can even use just one...

But alas, myths be myths, also i hear there's a legendary Japanese phantasm, a spirit, ghost or apparition if you will, who holds a deep grudge and hatred towards such mythical tools, Shinzo Abe be thy name

So maybe raw-dogging is a survival requirement in the land of the rising sun

Dex-chan lover
Is Lust such a strange concept in Japan? It’s always about responsibility and family.

This is how Amish act in the bedroom, it’s silly. There is no lust, no emotion, just responsibility. This is not how two horny teenagers act. Instead they agree to abstain until they get older… all they need are purity rings.

This exact conversation happened in Anjou recently and it’s just so weird and preachy.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, at this point, i'm more interested what she's so afraid of for Sora to find in her room rather than her job, because i feel like with romance manga these type, there's no way it would be sex work or something along that line because if it is, we'll know easily
She said she was a virgin though.

Dex-chan lover
I like how people are calling him a coward but he was genuinely about to go through with it and made some good justifications to not do it. He also didn’t tell her not to study up on the erotic stuff and was not adamant on objecting it. Just because he didn’t do it in the end means he’s a pussy? It’s chapter 9 theyll do it sooner or later.

Users who are viewing this thread