Boku to GAL ga Fufu ni Narumade - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
What the heck is this? It's basically Ryoushin no Shakkin wo Katagawari shite Morau Jouken wa Nihonichi Kawaii Joshikousei to Issho ni Kurasu Koto deshita. except an ecchi version with a weak main character, or I could be just overexaggerating this since the absent-parents-that-left-children-with-debt-and-annoying-loan-sharks trope is pretty big.

Fed-Kun's army
What the heck is this? It's basically Ryoushin no Shakkin wo Katagawari shite Morau Jouken wa Nihonichi Kawaii Joshikousei to Issho ni Kurasu Koto deshita. except an ecchi version with a weak main character, or I could be just overexaggerating this since the absent-parents-that-left-children-with-debt-and-annoying-loan-sharks trope is pretty big.
The parents that leave a child with a loan isn't that niche, even the much loved Hayate no Gotoku had it. But damn, this and the manga you named are literally identical, this is in Top just 'cause of the milkers

The parents that leave a child with a loan isn't that niche, even the much loved Hayate no Gotoku had it. But damn, this and the manga you named are literally identical, this is in Top just 'cause of the milkers
Well, if you been on YouTube and seen the some manga channels like mori people or echi-chan saw it. It's more common there.....way to common.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, if you been on YouTube and seen the some manga channels like mori people or echi-chan saw it. It's more common there.....way to common.
At this point, mangaka aren't getting "inspiration" from other people's novels and manga, but they're essentially stealing the start of other manga to build off of. It's like fanfiction, almost? Just stolen and mostly low effort. Add boobs and people will come rushing over.

At this point, mangaka aren't getting "inspiration" from other people's novels and manga, but they're essentially stealing the start of other manga to build off of. It's like fanfiction, almost? Just stolen and mostly low effort. Add boobs and people will come rushing over.
At this point, I agree that it's pretty much like fanfiction at this point. On youtube at least, they started to use 'tasty' thumbnails to draw people in. Honestly, I think most of the stories are hashed and rushed to appease the youtube algorithm.

That said, I do want to go on record that as far as Japanese manga goes, I haven't seen much of the 'Child is sold off story' trope as much. Actually pretty rare for me.

Regardless, yea barely much originality over there in terms of VERY short stories.

Dex-chan lover
There's a manga that's similar like this, but i forgot what's the title name. But im gonna give it a chance and see if i drop it or nah depending on how it progresses onward.

Anw, Tysm for the chapter to the team who scanlate this!

Dex-chan lover
It was already a tired trope at the time Butler Hayate was doing it bruh - and that was FIFTEEN YEARS AGO

There's a manga that's similar like this, but i forgot what's the title name. But im gonna give it a chance and see if i drop it or nah depending on how it progresses onward.

Anw, Tysm for the chapter to the team who scanlate this!
Is it Danshi Koukousei wo Yashinaitai Onee-san no Hanashi?

Dex-chan lover
In this manga it is not truck kun you fear. But random ladies who purchase you because your parents left you with a boatload of debt

This author basically copied every singe line, word for word from hayate no gotoku’s chapter one for the mc. The only difference is the hot girl.

Users who are viewing this thread