Boku to GAL ga Fufu ni Narumade

Double-page supporter
This manga somehow has the same vibe as Eroko san idk why, maybe its just me.

Alright, I'm going to give a guess at the female lead's mysterious identity here, spoilers if i end up right in the future or giving something away to someone who hasn't started reading it yet.
my top 3 guesses are:
-Forgotten childhood friend who secretly came from uberrich family.
-Time traveling wife who came back in time to be supportive and have a romantic time with her younger future hubby. (Most likely imo)
- some sort of spirit or goddess that's been watching over him since childhood.

Nice is a really nice start to a manga. Has the plot and setting all set. The only thing that seems much might be the fact that they are high school students since that trope is used a lot but eh it is what it is.

Also best friend-kun Subaru has a cool design and I hope that he gets more appearances.

Alright, I'm going to give a guess at the female lead's mysterious identity here, spoilers if i end up right in the future or giving something away to someone who hasn't started reading it yet.
my top 3 guesses are:
-Forgotten childhood friend who secretly came from uberrich family.
-Time traveling wife who came back in time to be supportive and have a romantic time with her younger future hubby. (Most likely imo)
- some sort of spirit or goddess that's been watching over him since childhood.
4. All in le head.

Fed-Kun's army
I just can't trust this at all, she's like a 4/10. I have to wait until a lot more chapters are out.

I'll read to see where it goes, but I've got to be honest, the appeal of it dropped a lot for me when it turned out she wasn't an older woman.

Users who are viewing this thread