Boku to Kimi no Taisetsu na Hanashi

@Darklight99 probably because MangaPlus chapters on mangadex literally send you a link to MangaPlus for already freely accessible legal content while crunchy's manga is only under premium and mangadex is of course trying not to draw any legal attention siphoning potential revenue from any legal outlet where there is one. Also just trying to be ethical and keep authors supported.

@peachtree Yeah, it's def a gold mine that just a small amount of people know.

I have a drive with all the last 33 chapters, if anyone wants it, just PM me.

Banned
lmao the state of these updates. is thisone of those series that get blocked because of autism drama?

Dex-chan lover
With 36 chapters, this manga has officially ended. It was a great read and probably the best Shoujo manga I've ever read, Robico learned a lot from her previous manga and had genuinely good writing and great characters and lots of comedic tone. 10/10 for me.

Double-page supporter
it's good! i love how they develops their feeling through conversation. how they share thought. It got the same vibe as hyouka in that aspect (which is good since i love that one a lot).

You could read the rest of the chapter somewhere else, bc it's already complete

I loved this one. It's very heartwarming, it felt somewhat close to what it felt liking someone at that age. No over the top drama, no crazy love triangles, just cute little misunderstandings (which are solved and not dragged for ages) and common insecurities that once has at that point in life. The passing is very nice and at the end the conclusion is very cute. The side characters are pretty great too, lots of funny moments as well. Can't recommend enough.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Read up to Chapter 32 on another website. Starts based and redpilled, but quickly falters. In fact you could say the entire point of the story is to ruin the MMC.

Really good art though.

Where all of those chapter? I remember there is up to 20-ish before?

Dex-chan lover
Did the chapter taken down by their own group? also while talking about this manga did this manga got axed? i mean they only had 1 date and suddenly it's ending? and most of the side character doesn't get explored or still underdeveloped, oh well what done is done at leash the main two have interesting character to them.

read in
Mangalife site
for full chapter they have 36 chapter.. I just now download manga from that site to read offline...

Users who are viewing this thread