Boku wa Kimitachi wo Shihai suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Looks like i found my favourite author afterall the pain he caused me thru the crazy shit he come up with:shamihuh:

Group Leader
I hope that the group that is translating the work has not dropped it or that someone continues from where it left off.
The other work by the same author is being translated at the rate of 1-2 chapters a day...

PLSSSS SOMEONE TRANSLATATE THIS TO ENGLISH i need someone to continue my master-slave fantasyyy fucckkkkkkkkk goddd fuck why cant i be a doggy like azumi....

Dex-chan lover
why does this nigga have to complicate everything and degrade everyone you already have a cute girl
Lots of things inside and outside.

Mimori is poisonous, but from later chapters, Mimori suggest Haruka to be something that keep the group together. All the girls got problem of their own and getting isolated with just small group of people is starting to make their stress pile up (people indeed don't do well when isolated together with just a small group). It's not the most ideal solution, but by making them submit to him, at the same time he is becoming a solution for their problems. It doesn't matter how smart they are, it's psychological. Mimori intensify and make it happen faster, but it will still happen sooner or later even if she didn't do anything, or could be worse if happened not under controlled situation.

For example: someone like Azumi who need someone who can tolerate her personality and accept her, Seira who is stressed by responsibility but can't irresponsibly abandon her position, Mugi who want to become subject to someone else so she's free from thinking for herself or take the responsibility, Yuki who lose sense of her value to the community. Haruka himself bear strong complex against the girls because he felt inferior (he's jobless hiding in shade of his former glory, while the girls found a life as adult). Being his slave provide everyone with escape, Haruka can finally stand above them, while they can have someone who fulfil their need of a role or escape. The sex also works as distraction in the isolated space where there are no recreation and nothing to take their mind away (albeit, the effectivity will still diminish if it became "everyday thing").

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Mimori is a cold ass bitch, LOL. That girl was drinking the tears of Azumi like 'mmmm taste salty ...' in the last panel of the chapter, LMAO. That is some sick shit. She's not right in the head ... then again NONE of them are right in the head, LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread