Boku wa Kimitachi wo Shihai suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Group Leader
Thank you so much to keep TL'ing this.
Thanks very much for your work, hopefully you can keep translating more since at the rate the other group is going it would take 10 years to catch up.
Thank you for the translation my guy
Thanks translator, love your work.
Thank you all for the kind words! You truly keep me motivated to continue ^^! For good news, I'll probably have a proof reader on my side from the next chapter! I'll let you know at the last page with my notes, as usual. Love ya all!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Lawyer chick lasted less than a day without his dick.
His calling is JAV star, he must realize that now if they ever get out…

Thanks for the translation :meguu:

I hope you can keep translating, I started reading for the boobs but I am staying for the plot lol

Group Leader
Thanks for the translation :meguu:

I hope you can keep translating, I started reading for the boobs but I am staying for the plot lol
No problemo, thanks for the comment.

Yeah I will, though I was moving out and was without internet for like 9 days, just recently I got internet back. So I'll try to translate some on the days, maybe tomorrow next chapter will appear, we'll see ;D.

No problemo, thanks for the comment.

Yeah I will, though I was moving out and was without internet for like 9 days, just recently I got internet back. So I'll try to translate some on the days, maybe tomorrow next chapter will appear, we'll see ;D.
Do you still plan to continue translating this series?

Wow...Seira surprisingly actually turned out to be way more submissive than Azumi and Mimori in the end, huh? Even though she was the one that put up the most fight by far, and seemed to have the strongest will for a long time there. Interesting. Also, lol, Haruka punishing masochist Mimori with wholesome loving is hilarious! XD

Users who are viewing this thread