Boku wa Kimitachi wo Shihai suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

Supporter
The translation is kind of clunky. A lot of the phrasing sounds very awkward in English, especially since you often seem to be unsure of whether to use "this", "that", or "it" in the right context.

For example: at the end of page 4 and beginning of page 5, you have Azumi saying "it means... it means I have a junior too?!". The correct phrasing would be "this" instead of "it". There are plenty of other cases like this in the chapter, that's just the first instance.

However, you did say that you're focusing on improving your typesetting skills in this chapter, and the typesetting looks pretty decent to me, so good job on that.

The translation is kind of clunky. A lot of the phrasing sounds very awkward in English, especially since you often seem to be unsure of whether to use "this", "that", or "it" in the right context.

For example: at the end of page 4 and beginning of page 5, you have Azumi saying "it means... it means I have a junior too?!". The correct phrasing would be "this" instead of "it". There are plenty of other cases like this in the chapter, that's just the first instance.

However, you did say that you're focusing on improving your typesetting skills in this chapter, and the typesetting looks pretty decent to me, so good job on that.
First of all thanks for your feedback, Secondly I am not a TRANSLATOR by any means I translated it from russian and enylish is not my firsts language thants why translation is a bit clunky. This was my first scanlation project and I did everything by myself. I contacted Hyakuro Translations and they said that they are almost done with ch 24 and 25 so plz read that for better TL when it comes out.Thanks..

Dex-chan lover
Updates on this are extremely infrequent by the guy who was doing it before, to the point where this is not the first time someone else picked it up. I think three months is plenty of time in the street rules for "sniping" so I don't see any reason why you shouldn't continue.

Dex-chan lover
Funny how sweet and almost wholesome it seems when you forget all the gaslighting that happened to get here huh

Updates on this are extremely infrequent by the guy who was doing it before, to the point where this is not the first time someone else picked it up. I think three months is plenty of time in the street rules for "sniping" so I don't see any reason why you shouldn't continue.
i can do a chapter every couple of weeks but i don't think previous group will be too happy. also translation wont be the greatest.

This conversation is tempting me to pick this manga up... Just gotta dust off the ol' TL hat I suppose.

Great to see another chapter translated! The other group has probably given up on this series by this point, so it's great to see another translation. Hope you'll do more! No need to really worry about anyone being upset over it.

Double-page supporter
Great to see another chapter translated! The other group has probably given up on this series by this point, so it's great to see another translation. Hope you'll do more! No need to really worry about anyone being upset over it.
I think you raised a flag there :D

Users who are viewing this thread