Boku wa Kimitachi wo Shihai suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

TEU

Dex-chan lover
jjk-but-written-like-naruto-gege-please-let-this-happen-itd-v0-b5fmehrxwa2c1.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Osananajimi power. And Azumi actually looks good in nurse outfit.

Also, all Mimori's reactions are just too funny lol. Especially when Azumi mentioned about her mom

Dex-chan lover
This almost feels like the author started feeling bad for the girls and spent the last couple of chapters trying to justify their attraction.

Anyways seggs

Za power of childhood fwends arre boith fragile and tough, one wrong move and it'll be lost forever. But good for this dimwit(cute-type) considewing her tsun, she actually does A BOLD MOVE instead.

Dun mind me, me just happened to stumbled upon too much ntr osanajimi dj(moreover a tsundere version type).

Double-page supporter
Never underestimate the POWER of the childhood friend trope!!! It’s been disrespected for FAR too long when everyone knows once they get an inch they can Tokyo drift a MILE right into MC’s pants!! Childhood friends FTW

I am loving this. Azumi best girl! Also, this feels pretty surreal at this point, considering how the earlier parts of this story had me hating Haruka for how he was treating Azumi. The last few chapters have been wholesome AF, which I love, but it's making me question whether I'm still reading the same story at times... ('^_^ ) Here's hoping it doesn't go too dark again later on...

Users who are viewing this thread