Boku wa Kimitachi wo Shihai suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 41

Power Uploader
Heyo!
Just a small FYI:
now that a fire is put out, another one is rising. We manage to find a RDer and now we are looking for a typesetter.
If anyone wants to help out, please join our Discord server and message me.

Thank you, have a nice day!

P.S: if anyone is positive that can match my TS style, that would be even better. I would prefer to not end up redoing the whole chapter as well.

Dex-chan lover
So he want to have the feeling of conquering(NTR) a girl with a BF :pepehmm:
Maybe I'm just thinking of this girl but isn't one of the remaining three actually married?

Also, technically this would be netori, not ntr. They're in the same wheelhouse but also very different. NTR is when the protagonist is cucked and thus much more unpleasant for readers in general. Netori is about the protag cucking someone else which, while potentially scumbaggy (if the other person isn't an asshole), doesn't leave the audience feeling vicariously cucked as well.

Glad to see the translators are getting more people to fill the roles they need them to. Hopefully they can get everybody and then we can get weekly or daily uploads for this manga. Great chapter once again guys.

Dex-chan lover
Also, technically this would be netori, not ntr. They're in the same wheelhouse but also very different. NTR is when the protagonist is cucked and thus much more unpleasant for readers in general. Netori is about the protag cucking someone else which, while potentially scumbaggy (if the other person isn't an asshole), doesn't leave the audience feeling vicariously cucked as well.
NTR can design NeToRi NeToRare or NeToRase it is an abuse of language when people use it only for NeToRare who is the more common of the 3 the other 2 also exist and they can also be called NTR :haa:

Dex-chan lover
I don't blame him at all for avoiding her this whole time, women who just constantly yap about their bfs/husbands are annoying, especially when no one asked her

Fed-Kun's army
Ah dang, was hoping it wouldn't lead to NTR. Guess this is where I draw my line.
Good luck on the translation team.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I'm just thinking of this girl but isn't one of the remaining three actually married?

Based on your definition, what is the line between just cheating and netori?
Like if we know the character has a partner, but said partner is never shown and never knows the affair, that's just cheating, right?
So, when does it become netori?

Supporter
This series ain't bad at all why the 7?

Premise is fresh as hell - actually hoped it was an actual full blown hentai tho.

Dex-chan lover
Like if we know the character has a partner, but said partner is never shown and never knows the affair, that's just cheating, right?
NTR and Netori are both about cheating. It's really about the kind of cheating story it is and how it makes the audience feel. Naturally, there are going to be people who hate a story with any kind of cheating so for them the distinction barely matters. Still, others are fine with certain kinds. NTR or netore is a story where the protagonist (aka the pov character) is cucked. Netori is a story where the protag cucks someone else. Maybe it's an on screen character, maybe it isn't. The difference is an ntr story usually makes the reader feel vicariously cucked and thus is more unpleasant for a fairly large group of people I'd say. Way more people would be okay with a story where the protagonist cucks someone else rather than visa versa.

Dex-chan lover
That's just his art style. Have a look at some of the mangaka's other works, they all look like this. ¯\(ツ)
Yeah I'm familiar with his art style, but I think this is too much even by his standards

Dex-chan lover
NTR and Netori are both about cheating. It's really about the kind of cheating story it is and how it makes the audience feel. Naturally, there are going to be people who hate a story with any kind of cheating so for them the distinction barely matters. Still, others are fine with certain kinds. NTR or netore is a story where the protagonist (aka the pov character) is cucked. Netori is a story where the protag cucks someone else. Maybe it's an on screen character, maybe it isn't. The difference is an ntr story usually makes the reader feel vicariously cucked and thus is more unpleasant for a fairly large group of people I'd say. Way more people would be okay with a story where the protagonist cucks someone else rather than visa versa.
There's also the thing where in a fair number of netori stories, the girl is not turned into a mind-broken cum-dumpster who exists only to be used and abused.

...Well, yeah, there is the "she cums so hard that her brain goes on vacation for a bit" thing, but not the psychologically destroyed kinda mind-break. Hell, there's even a few netori stories where the protag is actually saving the girl from some horrible bastard.

Users who are viewing this thread