Boku wa Nando demo, Kimi ni Hajimete no Koi wo Suru. - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
BRUH...
That was so sweet... I want final chapter to fullfill my body with fluff and sugar... 😭

Really is this the ending cant say it gives me any warm feelings and atleast given is a time skip for closure

Oh right, sorry for the confusion! Basically, Mangadex counts the epilogue and afterword as a separate chapter (chapter 13). Rest assured we'll release that as soon as possible! 😅

@freaksho I found this on the spanish version

033_5a847b9663aea.jpg

Yes and no. In terms of progress, it would probably only take about a couple weeks max to get everything with that chapter sorted, but it's more a matter of how some of our staff (especially Quality Checkers) are a little busy at the moment with school/university/work etc and actually some things have come up on my end as well 😅. We also have some other series on the go that need our attention a bit more urgently, so we've been trying to prioritise those. I think last Summer was a bit of us doing the right thing at the right time (since staff were in quarantine/on holiday and more available). So, as soon as things are all clear, we can get back on top of this.
In short, we definitely haven't forgotten about it, and will most probably get around to it some time this year.
Thanks for checking in 😅7

Fed-Kun's army
don't worry Hana, Sei is gonna remember the memories for you and Sei is going to overwrite your memories over and over again and i think that's beautiful

Users who are viewing this thread