Boku wa Shitteiru - Ch. 5

Such a beautiful story so far. Something's just don't work out, and people will enter and leave your life even when you don't want them too. Thank you guys for translating.

Group Leader
Woah woah... So they didn't get together? How different for a BL! I am glad it was not forced. Though seems like the "Extra" might make them come together again... I kinda want them not to, though.

oh wow, that was great. it's really touching. it's rare to see so much consideration for a break up, esp this kind of genre. I really understand the old man's wish. He truly is an adult, a good one at that too.

It's like the realisation of the phrase "If you love someone, set it free"

and obviously i want him to return when he's mature and learned enough so they can be happy together. i will root for you!

hdhshshhdjsja *muffled screaming* yeah, i like the direction of the ending, though i would have wished for the things to get a little bit more resolved? emotionally? neither of them really moved on even after the half year gap, so rather than the ending being bittersweet, it's more just plain sad?

either way, lovely read all in all, thanks for your hard work!

Fed-Kun's army
WAIT IT ACTUALLY ENDS LIKE THIS?
...I read this thinking it would be kinky. This just hurts 😭

There's still an extra! The title seems quite promising, but well, it's fine even if they're not together there too.

Ahhhhh it hurts 😭 Great ending, but I actually really do want them to end up together!! Or at least more closure for them. What a great manga. Thanks for all the chapters!

If they can't be together, that's fine, then. The story is soo amazing, I like it, I love it as it is

Group Leader
aak the painnn 🥺🥺 thank you thank you thank you so much for your hard work 🥰🥰

Thanks to work hard on this manga
I have contrasting feeling, the end Is bitter, but It was very nice that inouesan didn't fall into temptation and didn't touch a minor
I Hope they'll meet when the Time Is going to right for Them to be together.

Ooh that was so good. I love the ending. I really love the angst and the tension, and although it's painful, it was a realistic and good ending. Thank you for the hard work.

Users who are viewing this thread