Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai

Dex-chan lover
So they stopped translating one chapter after foreshadowing a whole new cast of characters. 3 years ago. Fuuuuuuck me.

That's because they choose to not release a series officially edited in their country.
If you are from America, you can buy the series from Seven Seas; if you aren't... well, search on the net.

@Arashiyama
In North America the series is sold by Seven Seas, so back then maigo scans decided to give up on the series to support the official release... It happened like 3 or 4 years ago.
Moreover, the series lost its popularity after the bad novel ending, so it's pretty munch in a sore state.

Aggregator gang
It looks promising, but i don't want to start something that probably never get a translation

For the people wondering about the translations:
Since it has an official one you will never see it upload here so will need to find the manga on other aggregator sites. Personally, I would recommend searching for torrents though. As of now, the manga is up to Volume 18 so there is a ton to catch up :)

u guys can get english version here
(up to vol 18)
hope someone can upload it to here
https://nyaa.si/view/1260405

[I'm quite disappointed that starting from volume 15 (or 14 idk), the drawing style changed, it's not like the manga style anymore, it's just like drawing character sketches
For example: in vol 18, when sena was bullied by school students]

@reeshacx mangas adapted from light novel are mostly dropped by various reasons . but luckily , this manga have offical english so we can read it after spending a lots of time searching google 😙👍

Users who are viewing this thread