Boku wa, Yuri na Onee-chan wo Ouen Shiteimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Cheer Up, Onee-chan

KZO

Dex-chan lover
That's as far as she goes, time for lil bro to save her.

I don't know what hurts. Someone who ignores you or someone who act nothing had happened.

Either way if I'm on the shoes of someone else I'll find both of them as rejection.

Aggregator gang
chill...its just one of those buildup for the ship to sail..

Group Leader
Fast uploads! Thanks. I hope the little brother can save her aaaa, she totally needs his help!

Dex-chan lover
And here we go again with one more story of:
The useless lesbians.

Jokes aside, seems like we are gonna get some real development soon, looking pretty good.

Dex-chan lover
@KZO I know it's the title of the manga but i really want he got minimal involvement in this resolve. It's up to Shizuku and Saki to resolve that. They both have trouble on their own about that but i'm not sure how a grade schooler can help about those kind of feelings. In fact i even prefer that Aoi help them.

Supporter
My cold metal heart hurts looking at the two of them crying.

I must reinforce the ship

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect this get so sad. I don't mind it per se, but the way it's being done: that lame love-rival and Saki having had a sad previous love story which suddenly makes her all passive when she was actively courting before, isn't giving me high hopes for a great story going forward.
And the way the mangaka changed the story from the unusual and very interesting "Saki is courting timid Onee-chan." To the insipid "Onee-chan is overcoming her timidity on her own because she's a light-haired girl and claims passive Saki for her bride." is like throwing away a perfectly prepared Angus beef burger with the works on a nice and crispy bun and going to Mc Donalds instead.

Fed-Kun's army
jordan-crying.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread