Boku wa, Yurina Onee-chan wo Ouenshite Imasu

i only found this by accident but it's beautiful! can't wait to see more of it please keep up the good work :D

Now this is my jam, wholesome yuri looked at from an outsider's perspective, this is going straight to my list so please keep up the good work

Double-page supporter
The path of the Yuri Danshi is long and difficult. Let us celebrate this young man's noble spirit, for truly there is no greater calling.

Group Leader
So...

Clueless brother

accidentally pushing his sister into a lesbian relationship

Well ok

Double-page supporter
My Alt name: Tried Giving Girl_Friend, She Got Girl-Friend

Double-page supporter
Is manga based on the English definition of Yuri or the Japanese definition of Yuri? There is no Shoujo Ai in Japan.
Someone on Baka-Updates put Shoujo Ai instead.

Woah OK. I thought this was going to be simple but its actually quite enjoyable. Can't wait to see more chapters translated!

Aggregator gang
Hmmm...
The little brother is bugging me alot, even if he is a shota....
I don't think the little brother setting is necessary in the yuri plot.. they keep flashing me with male character(lil brother) in middle of sweet yuri situation....
I come here to enjoy full yuri experience now I kinda stuck with this little brother in the middle of their relationship....

Dex-chan lover
I'm never really one for shota or sister complex types in yuri, but this was rather adorable. I like the outsider aspect of it, and the cute bystander watching over his sister and her progressing and budding relationship.

Aggregator gang
@indoeskrim
No. The yuri will happen because of school's seat placement, Saki's personality and both of them live beside each other.
That shota just shorten the span. At the beginning its ok, he give her sister a little push that's ok for me.
But then if he gonna keep popping out every time, its ruining the yuri experience.
I would rather to have a story with a younger sister gives her big sister a little push at the beginning, might as well helps her big sister multiple times during their outing/dates but then she herself ended up getting attracted to Saki so both sisters ended up felling in love with the same girl.
Well... I can't say much cause the manga plot needs the little brother so fuck it. It's not that I'm hating the series it just leave me with bitter after taste.

Dex-chan lover
@mismarca And i will rather not have little sister because i hate love triangle. The only problem you had is the gender but i prefer having a little bro acting like a wingman with no possibility of him getting in the way than having a little sister making an unnecessary love triangle.

Users who are viewing this thread